Re: 3c556 Hurricaine Cardbus

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 09:14:38AM +1100, Joyce, Matthew wrote:
> I'm just going through menuconfig for 2.4.22, and I cannot find a 3Com 3c556
> Hurricaine Cardbus nic in the networking section.

The 3C566 has been supported by the 3c59x driver since at least August
2000, according to the changelog.  Support for the "B" variant of that card
was added in September 2000, again according to the changelog.  The 3c555,
3c556, and 3c556B are all listed.

Further, I would think that the kernel you're using now would be telling
you what driver it was using, at boot.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from
 msw@cox.net |     a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby.