Re: jabber

Hi Jamin,

Thanks for your advice.

I am searching for a software from open source to be used on factory.
When a staff completing a purchasing or sales contract and saving the
same to storage (file server), it will immediately notify his/her
department head and relevant departments as well.

The contract will be automatically sent to the seller or buyer concerned
after a fixed time if no amendment made. At the same time it will notify
the staff and all departments concerned promptly after its dispatch.

Any further advice.  Thanks