Re: Could not load OpenGL library

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:50:25 +0100,
Demonen of z0rZ <demonen@z0rz.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 1070999425.26722.3.camel@z0rz.net>:

> I'm not a subscriber to this list, but I've found a fix for this
> problem and I want to contribute.
> I see ALOT of people have this problem!
>
> As you can see HERE:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=032e6e5b1ad658b6060d2719b06665cb&threadid=20524&highlight=Could+not+load+OpenGL+library
>
> the following command (as root) will fix it:
>
> rm -rf /usr/lib/tls
>
> That's it!
> There are some conflicting libs in there that cause it not to
> function. Or something.
>
> Spread the word!
>
> -
> Fredrik Vold
> aka Demonen

..a wee word of caution, this forum is the "nV News Forums >
Linux Forums > Linux And NVIDIA Graphics > "Could not
load OpenGL library" with 4496 ", you might wanna consider
trying 'mv -vf /usr/lib/tls /usr/lib/TEMPORARILY-DISABLED-tls '
or somesuch, before the more brutal rm -rf.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: