Re: backports.org routing fixed

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 01:34:17PM -0500, Mike Dresser wrote:
> > Hopefully this will clearn up the routing issues for anyone else still
> > having problems.
>
> It's working here now from this host.
>
> However, I'm still seeing it drop in the i-p-x.de addresses from a
> cgocable.net address.  It's working when it goes through the eurorings.net
> network fine though.
>
> ge-7-0.c12008gsr-1.nbg-dhk1.core.i-p-x.de (212.123.97.70) is the last hop
> I get to.

Darn.  Since it's working from both my network connections now I have no
reason to bother the routing guys at either ISP anymore, but it does
appear from your post that there are still some route problems over
there in that network.  Perhaps someone who's a customer can report it.

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>