Re: avoid running cron jobs on holidays

* csj (csj@zapo.net) [031205 14:57]:
> On 5. December 2003 at 10:28AM -0200,
> leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm wrote:
>
> > Em Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:06:17 +0530, Sabar_Prabhu escreveu:
> >
> > > ur email id over the net n saw that ur an
> >
> > 	Which language is this?  To whom are ye talking to?
>
> He's probably using a cellphone to send email, and so need to be
> concise.

But at what price?  No per-byte charge should ever drive anybody
to consciously write "ur".  I'd either eat the dime, reword for
brevity, or send it later, when I can use something other than a cell
phone.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."	--Benjamin Franklin