Fluxbox, Debian menu

Got punished for trying out fluxbox-cvs, now wondering if anyone could help me keep the cake...

I'm using Sid.
The thing is that I had Fluxbox stable (0.1.14-2) installed, but added a apt-source to be able to use a more fresh Fluxbox, the Debian way. So I uninstalled old Fluxbox, installed newer one (all with apt-get); new one is version 0.9.6+cvs20031124.20-1. In that process Fluxbox' menu got screwed up. Disappeared, actually.

I've tried to read TFM, and so far I've only managed to figure out that it might have something to do with 'fluxbox' missing from /etc/menu-methods/ ...

Anyways, I know I can get /a/ menu by running fluxbox-generate_menu, but I like Debian's -- I'd like it back. And Debians menu's *are* there, just can't get Fluxbox (or Openbox for that matteR) to realize it...

Maybe if anyone of you uses Fluxbox, and could send me their /etc/menu-methods/fluxbox, that would fix it? I don't know, really. I'm thinking that the cvs-version doesn't tell Debian it's there, wanting to use menu's. So 'menu' just deleted menumethods/fluxbox with Fluxbox 0.1.14 ... Other suggestions of what's happened?

Could I create a new one with install-menu, somehow? Again, I *have* tried to read TFM, but couldn't see the answer.

Oh, I'm using Openbox3 as well, it's menu got screwed up as well. Don't know how, don't know why. After I installed Fluxbox-cvs, tried Openbox, and menu was gone. Went back to Fluxbox(-cvs), and the menu was still gone. So the problem *might* have something to do with Openbox, but I'm still thinking it's the disappearence of Fluxbox (0.1.14) that's the heart of the problem.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Krisse