unstable, galeon, and Yahoo authentication

Team:

Last week, I upgraded a testing system to unstable.

This weekend, I built a new system, starting with my woody cd and
upgrading to unstable after the install.

In both cases, Galeon can't authenticate to Yahoo mail any longer.  It
worked fine on the testing system, but neither unstable system seems to be
able to authenticate.

There are no problems, however, getting to any of the other sites that
require authentication (dyndns.org, home.covad.net, netsuite.com, etc.)

It's just Yahoo.  I'm stumped.

Any ideas?

TIA

madmac