ppp and ATT GlobalNet

Anyone connecting to their corporate intranet TCP/IP using ATT
Globalnet fixedIP service?

It is often inconvenient for me to reboot to XP in order to access my
corp's intranet TCP/IP, but I have had no success in getting the ATT Linux
dialer to work properly on Linux, so I am going to have to set it up
manually, I guess.  I would prefer to do this, as the ATT dialer seems to
be pretty brutal in terms of scribbling over other stuff and messing up
/etc/resolv.conf.

This post is just a feeler to see if anyone's already doing it.

TIA

--

"Don't be so humble.  You're not that great."
(Golda Meir)