Re: rosettastone

Possibly- go to http://www.macromedia.com/downloads/

I believe that the flashplayer for Mozilla/Linux also has shockwave. Download, install, and try it with rosettastone and see how well it works. I've never used rosetta, but other sites have been fine with flash for linux.

Wayne Sitton wrote:
I have done away with my windows drive all together. I have found no
reason to use winblows except for games, witch I now play on my
playstation2.

but my latest interupt is a problem...I would like to use
rosettastone.com for learning another language, unfortunately, the
online teaching uses macrmedia's shockwave,

is there a way for me to use this service under linux?

Wayne