uhoh - bind on unstable (repost)

Apparently, my post got cut short (could it be that a line containing
only a period would signify end of post?).  Here it is again:

I just updated some stuff on my unstable box, including bind, which is
now at 1:8.4.3-1

I see this:

home:/etc/init.d# invoke-rc.d bind start
Starting domain name service: namedld.so: Incorrectly built binary which
accesses errno or h_errno directly.
ld.so: See /usr/share/doc/libc6/FAQ.gz.

However, I still see this:

home:/etc/init.d# ps -eaf | grep named
root     32022     1  0 12:38 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/named
root     32025 24028  0 12:38 pts/4    00:00:00 grep named

Running nslookup still seems to work using localhost as the server.

Is this more a "warning" than an "error"?  Should I be concerned?

(I would normally use the web interface to check a package's bugs, but
that's down right now ... so I installed apt-listbugs and ran
'apt-listbugs list bind', which I think is the right way to check, but
it didn't tell me anything about this problem.)

--
monique