Re: Linux Kernel Security - Can it ever be 100%

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 03:04:22PM +0800, David Palmer. wrote:

> For a start, please allow me to refer you to Emmanuel Kant with
> reference to 'a priori.'

'a priori' means you know how to do it independent of experience.
But I'm like Alice: when I used a word it means what I mean it to mean.

In this context: when my job is to find Billy Joe Bob's phone bill, 99%
of the stuff that happens in a computer is unnecessary, *if* the
computer was built that one and only thing.  Just keep "defining the
problem down".  You don't need privilege levels if there are no
assholes.