Re: I'm face Few problem , need suggestion

on Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 09:23:26AM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> on Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:05:25AM +0600, Satyajit Das ("satyajit@satyajit"@spnetctg.com) wrote:

> > 2) I'm using mutt and postfix.
> >    My From field said : satyajit@satyajit@spnetctg.com (Satyajit Das)
> >    but I want to show it like this: Satyajit Das
>
> No you don't.  You need a valid email address in your from line.
>
> Possibly:
>
>     my_hdr From: "Satyajit Das <satyajit@satyajit@spnetctg.com>"
>
> ...in your .muttrc

Realized when that bounced that:

     my_hdr From: "Satyajit Das <satyajit@spnetctg.com>"

...might be closer to the truth.  Original had two '@'s in it.

Peace.

    First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
    wasn't a Communist.  Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak
    up, because I wasn't a Jew.  Then they came for the Catholics, and I
    didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.  Then they came for me,
    and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945