Where to get the new installer?

Hi,

  I am stuck with the woody installer. It doesn't have a current rhine driver
(see next posting). I tried with an alpha version of the new installer, but
it always fails after discovering usb. This also happens with the new
net-installer.

  When trying to download the beta from debian.org (http://gluck.debian.org/
cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/beta-1/sarge-i386-netinst.iso) I always get a
404. I guess this is related to the security issue. For whatever reason: I am
not able to get my hands on it.

  When downloading sarge from one of the mirrors it comes with the old
installer.

  Any idea where the new installer is mirrored (I found some reference to
debian-developer sites, which are also down)?

  It works with Knoppix (besides a lcd-screen issue). Any idea how bad it is
to start out with Knoppix and then use it as a Debian system?

Cheers,
Mariano