Re: Filters in Evolution

Hi,

Am Mi, den 03.12.2003 schrieb Joerg Johannes um 12:37:
> I have a strange problem in Evolution.

> Obviously, the mails are detected correctly, but the
> action carried out is wrong (cp instead of mv). Has anybody else seen
> this behaviour? If yes, how do I correct/work around it?

I believe that messages that match to more than one filter are handled
twice, i.e.:

"To:" contains "debian-users@lists.debian.org": move to folder "debian"
"X-Mailinglist" contains "debian": move to folder "debian"

...results in two mails, each from one rule.

Try cleaning up your rules, or use the command to stop filtering. In my
german version it's called "Verarbeitung stoppen", try that one, I
didn't since rule-cleaning solved this for me.

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/