Re: Galeon troubles

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:24:54 -0200
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Em Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:31:10 -0200, Christoph Simon escreveu:
>
> > This is the interesting line. Just try to see where pid 12945
> > started and why. Then you should know which file to remove.
>
> 	Thanks for handholding me!  Unfortunately 12945 is long gone...

	$ strace -f galeon > nada.log 2>&1	# kill at the loop
	$ less nada.log

Now, you can search for the segfault to find the pid and look back up
to see which executable was called under which circunstances.

But anyway, unless you pretend to debug galeon, my guess is, you'll
get going quicker by just putting ~/.galeon out of the way.

--
Christoph Simon
ciccio@kiosknet.com.br