Re: Kernel upgrade time

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:58:39AM -0600, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> Your worldview is screwed up.  Do some fact checking.
> Hoyt

What in particular?  The five gallons, sure that was a mistake.  I
corrected it in the same email you replied to.  (To "about a gallon"
which is the way it was described in the story "Brought to Light", as a
metaphor for visualizing deaths as filling up swimming pools.)

Yes, I'm sure some of the facts about the CIA pushing drugs are wrong.
But I'm quoting Alan Moore, which is someone you wouldn't know but he's
a respectable guy.

Patriotism?  That's your opinion.  As you can see I'm a "my country
right or wrong type" but I place plenty of emphasis on the wrong.

The fact that I don't share your beliefs?