Re: Kernel upgrade time

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:41:30AM -0600, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> > On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:15:06PM -0800, Tom wrote:
>
> Fact: Closer to 5 pints than 5 gallons.
>
> > > gallons of blood.  A swimming pool holds about 25,000 gallons of fluid.
> >
> > Sorry, I forgot how my story goes: the human body holds about 1 gallon
> > of blood.  It's been 13 years since I told this story much.

Yeah, I butchered that part of the story.  I wonder if I can still find
my copy of "Brought to Light".  That and the "Butter Battle Book" helped
me form my worldview -- I'm fully aware (in quantitative terms) of all
the murders and evil our side has done, and yet I know at a deeper level
the guys who did it are on my side and aren't scary.

I guess if you're not on my side they're scary.