Re: conditionals in ~/.muttrc ?

on Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:45:40AM -0800, Tom insinuated:
> On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 11:40:41AM -0500, Nori Heikkinen wrote:
> >
> > but how do i find out the name?  $DISPLAY is just ":0.0"; $TERM
> > says "rxvt" ... if i do an `aterm -name foobar`, is there any way
> > i can access the name 'foobar' from within that, by means of
> > setting some environment variable or something?
>
> Why not `name=foobar aterm` ?

oh, good call!

now, since this is a remote terminal, I just need to get ssh to export
and forward that variable.  reading the ssh manpage, i see that i can
make a file called ~/.ssh/environment, but that won't forward the
variables to the new machine.  is there any way i can do this?

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/