Re: How to post to linux.debian.user

Dr. MacQuigg wrote:
I've tried several new posts and replies to existing posts, and they never appear in the newsgroup. My ISP has no explanation. I assume this is something to do with a connection between this mailing list and the newsgroup. Are we supposed to use email only, or can we work with our normal newsreader?

-- Dave

And how did you get here at gmane.linux.debian.user?

(With my ISP, prodigy.net.mx, at 01-800-123-222 (Mexico), asking anything at all about performance or lack of it, is to be avoided at all costs, since the staff is trained to place all blame for lack of service squarely on the clients and their hardware/software)

Hugo