Intall Enigmail

Hello

I'm trying to install Enigmail, I can't work out how I do it though.
There is a web based install, but that doesn't seam to work and I can't
find it using apt-get either.

Please could some one give me some step by step instructions

I installed stable and then upgraded to testing, so I'm running Mozilla
1.0.0. But I would have though that there might be a bit of a later
version of Mozilla in testing, please could some one enlighten me.
Why are the fonts so ugly in my current setup as well?

Thanks for the help
James