Re: Kernel upgrade time

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 11:03:33PM -0800, Tom wrote:
> God, I hate dicking with the kernel.

Did God answer you on this complaint?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be
      removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee,
      neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed,
      saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee."
                                        Isaiah 54:10