SA, Debian Woody, Exim3, help

Well, I mentioned my incoming email was not getting spam-tagged, and still
isn't.

Someone (sorry, lost the email :-(   pointed me to:

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/config_docs/exim-spamassassin/node11.html

which didn't seem to do much even after I added it.

I have been using SA successfully on a netbsd box run by an ISP, and at
work on a Linux box run by my sysadmin team but not running exim.

My .procmailrc on my home machine (which is not tagging) looks like:

VERBOSE=no
#SHELL=/bin/sh
LOGFILE=/home/scott/proc-debug.log
#DEFAULT=/var/mail/scott
SPAM=/home/scott/Spam

:0bc:pager1$LOCKEXT
* ^Received:.*wunderground.com
| /home/scott/wx/warndir/storm-date

I've tried adding /usr/bin/spamc and
:0:
| /usr/bin/spamc

but, thus far, nothing works for me :-(

My setup was apt-gotten via http for woody.  I have no untested packages.

What/where else do/can I look to get proper spam tagging?

I found a site to make a modification to SA which prompted the spamc
daemon to run.  Still no luck :-(

What next...???

Thanks.

Scott