Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications (was Re: communication structures crumbled)

On 2003-11-29, Monique Y. Herman <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:

> I read slashdot, too, and I read it enough to realize that their stories
> are as often misinformation as news.

Like when they've put a story just after the vote with a threatening
title "EU Parliament Approves Software Patents":

http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/03/09/24/1253227.shtml

while I was in the EU parliment in Strasbourg after 30 hours non-sleep
with several other FFII lobbying people, being happy of the good vote
the parliment did.

It was aslo our fault we didn't manage to inform everybody
immidiately, but we where too tired to do anything useful fast :(

--
    Miernik         ________________________ jabber:miernik@amessage.info
___________________/__ tel: +48608233394 __/      mailto:miernik@ctnet.pl