Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications (was Re: communication structures crumbled)

Martin Schulze wrote:
Karsten M. Self wrote:

It had to be re-installed.  You probably know that since you've read
the announcement we were able to send out before the machine was taken
down for reinstallation.

That announcement wasn't delivered for all users until _after_ murphy
was resurrected.  I myself got the debian-security-announce message
mailed Nov 21 on 25 Nov 2003 15:16:56 -0800.

That's true since murphy was powered down for a re-install in the middle
of its delivery.  The (same) mail on debian-announce should have been
delivered by that time.

Regards,

	Joey

I don't see how this is an issue.  I found out the same way I get all my
other news: from slashdot :-)

-Roberto