Diskless client can't use apt-get

Hi,

I have created two diskless client with debians diskless package (I've
followed every step and created diskless-createbasetgz and
diskless-newimage as well). The clients boot perfectly, every seems to
be ok. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is installing new
packages with apt-get. I've tried apt-get update on booth clients, and
as chroot root (in the /var/lib/diskless/defaul/ directory), both ways
failed. The error I get is:

Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages
  Something wicked happened resolving 'security.debian.org:http' (-3)
Err http://debian.sysinst.ida.liu.se stable/main Packages
  Something wicked happened resolving
'debian.sysinst.ida.liu.se:http' (-3) Err http://ftp.se.debian.org
stable/main Sources
  Something wicked happened resolving 'ftp.se.debian.org:http' (-3)
Err http://non-us.debian.org stable/non-US/main Sources

... and so on...

I've updatet the  apt/source.list in:

/var/lib/diskless/default/root/etc/apt/
/var/lib/diskless/default/130.236.189.92/etc/apt/

but this doesn't help either. I have Debian 3.0 with kernel 2.4.19. Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Thanks in advance,

Pernilla Uhlin