Re: How to get away with small /var partition

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 03:48:57PM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote

> I use LVM myself, as I'm often changing stuff and moving things around.
>
> I love LVM.  No symlink workarounds, able to keep within the FHS
> and use disk space efficiently.

  Questions about LVM...
  1) Does it work with ReiserFS
  2) Will it survive having the OS blown away (e.g. 3.01) and a new one
     (3.02) installed
  3) Is it a regular option (I'm not into kernel patching)

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>
Email users are divided into two classes;