Re: HP DesignJet 750C plotter support? Help!

Replying to the message sent by 14 Falls Ranch  on Fri, 28 Nov 2003
13:11:03 -0600, received at 19:56:43 on 28/11/2003. 14 Falls Ranch
wrote:
>Hello:
>My name is Francis Busch, I am from Honduras Central America.
>I have an HP DesignJet 750C Plus plotter and I have a problem with it.
>I was trying to print a sheet in black and white and I removed the 4
cartridges in order to do it, and then I turned of and then on the
plotter , buit I let the window open and now I have a message that says
SYSTEM ERROR 010022 00070ABF and I don't know what to do now.There is
nobody hear that can help me.
>Please tell me what to do.
>regards
>Francis Busch

Most printers do not work without all cartridges. I was unable to find
this error in any database that i have access to.

If you wish to print in black and white simply select "Grayscale" from
the print menu. It will not use your colour cartridges if this option is
selected.