icewm and windowmaker

Hi all,

I've just installed windowmaker to have a look at it.  (Running
unstable.)  I was using icewm before.  In order to get windowmaker to
start, I have to edit
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/50xfree86-common_determine-startup - specifically to
change:

  if [ -x /usr/bin/x-session-manager ]; then
    REALSTARTUP=x-session-manager
  elif [ -x /usr/bin/x-window-manager ]; then

to:

#  if [ -x /usr/bin/x-session-manager ]; then
#    REALSTARTUP=x-session-manager
  if [ -x /usr/bin/x-window-manager ]; then

This is because x-session-manager is provided by the installed
icewm-session:

$ sudo update-alternatives --config x-session-manager

There is only 1 program which provides x-session-manager
(/usr/bin/icewm-session). Nothing to configure.

I don't really care, as it works, then again I don't think that editing
this file is advisable for the integrity of my system.  Did I miss the
Debian Way here, or is it a bug / one of those things?