Re: testing gmane: please ignmore

H. S. wrote:
just testing if my message shows up here in gmane. It *is* different than posting on other regular news servers. And yes, I do know about test groups and obviously they do not serve the purpose here.

ooopss .... er... just found out about gmane.test(as opposed to alt.test). Apologies.

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)