Re: [OT] True Spam, was Holiday Gifts

Michael Dominok wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 14:33, Dennis wrote:

Please think of Fairbury Steaks for your holiday needs. We have been in business since 1937, most recently marketing our premium quality meats online at www.FairburySteaks.com -- Check us out there, or call toll free at 1-877-316-9266 to request a catalog. Receive a 7% Holiday discount with this promotional code FBY070581. Be sure to enter that code, or mention it if you call.

Is he suggesting we should put some raw meat, as presents, underneath
the christmas-tree???
Is there any place in the world where that wouldn't seem pythonesque?
Anyway, if they got products from Hormel in their catalog this Spam is
about Spam.
Hm, anyone laughing? Pardon me.

Michael

Yes! But it seems that irony is lost on spammers. As the matter of fact everything is lost on spammers, spamming spam or not. I get a daily load of Russian spam although I know not a word of Russian. Spam: noise that eats up much needed bandwidth... What better symbol for this information age?

Hugo.