Re: I`cant create boot disk on fd0

Joxny wrote:
I try to create floppy boot disk, but something is wrong.
I study method in how-to-bootdisk, and I`d like create single bootdisk with lilo.
But when start my system it only write:

Uncompresing linux...ok, booting the kernel.

and it`s all. Where is the problem ?
(sorry for my english) Thanks.

You have to describe your problem better.
There is a one-disk rescue disk. It will boot into an already existing root partition.
There is no one disk "bootdisk" for Debian.
There is a two disk Debian install process.
Did you follow this?
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html

There is also a one disk boot disk by Tom Oehser, here:

http://www.toms.net/rb/

but that is not Debian and it assumes a lot of console know-how.

Hugo.