Re: traffic shaper

Greg Folkert írta:
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 15:02, LeVA wrote:

Hello!

I'm looking for an application which can limit another process's bandwith usage. A program called 'trickle' does this perfectly, but I've read a few minutes ago on it's homepage, that the programmer stopped developing it, and I can not compile the latest version, because after typing make, I get a bunch of error messages. So does anybody know a "clone" for trickle, or another way to limit another program's (ie.: ncftp) bandwidth usage?

apt-get install ipmenu

And when packages comes backup:

http://packages.debian.org/ipmenu

Hi!

I don't quite understand how comes an iptables and iproute gui in to the picture? I need a traffic shaper like util, which can control a process's bandwidth usage. Can I controll it with iptables or iptroute?

Daniel

--
LeVA