Future transit from testing to stable with sarge possible?

Hi

I've got a couple of systems running on Debian sarge/testing and would prefer to have them on stable, but with the upcoming transition of sarge to stable, it's not worth the effort to reinstall the machines using woody, since I hope to be able to stick with sarge and thereby transit from testing to stable seemlessly. Am I being naive or is it sufficient to replace 'testing' with 'sarge' in /etc/apt/sources.list?

Cheers,
Tobias