dvd burning using sid

What's the recommended package(s) for burning DVD's in a Sid setup?

I've done the apt-cache search stuff, and come up with cdrecord.  But
cdrecord from the debian mirrors does not support DVD writing out of the
box.

/usr/share/doc/cdrecord/README.DVD.Debian says to either:

1.  get cdrecord-ProDVD by J. Schilling

or

2.  apply the dvdrecord-patch by:

    apt-get source cdrtools
    cd cdrtools-<version>
    fakeroot debian/rules dvd=yes cdrecord

So I've opted for the second choice.  It all went fine, but during the
compiling process it errors out with multiple instances of:

/usr/include/asm/sigcontext.h:79: error: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/asm/sigcontext.h:82: error: parse error before '}' token

I've looked at this header file but don't have a clue as to what, if
anything, should be changed.

Any pointers, or suggestions for a DVD burning package, would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

--