Conflicts when installing KDE-3 in debian testing.

Hi all.

Last Friday I tried to upgrade to KDE-3 in debian testing. The problem is my
KDE-2 is
uninstalled now while KDE-3 refuses to install.

When I select kdebase package (4:3.1.4-0woody1), I get the following
conflicts:

libkonq4 depends on libarts1 (>= 1.1.4)
libkonq4 depends on libqt3-mt (>= 3.1.2)

libarts1 depends on libqt3c102-mt (>= 3.2.1)

libqt3c102-mt conflicts with libqt3-mt

I suspect that libkonq4 should depend on libqt3c102-mt, since libqt3c102-mt
replaces
libqt3-mt. I tried forcing to install only libqt3c102-mt but found out that
kdebase-bin also depends on libqt3-mt.

I suspect that this is the beginning of a long list of conflicts and don't
feel like resolving them manually. Especially since I don't know if the
problem lies on my side or the other.

Can anybody help me?

Regards, Pepijn Kenter.