Re: Importing Corel Draw

I don't know what you can do about Corel Draw, but Thanasis Kinias asked about WordPerfect. AbiWord has a plugin for WordPerfect. I haven't tried it, but I'm very impressed with AbiWord in general.

I would suggest downloading it directly from http://www.abiword.com/ rather than using the Debian package, as there has been a lot of work such as the very recent 2.0 and 2.0.1 releases. However, they don't appear to provide Debian packages, I thought they did. Maybe you can use alien to convert an RPM.

You will also need the Import/Export plugin package as well.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/