apt-getting source for my kernel

I need to compile the nic driver for my Broadcom bcm4401.  I have the
source but it needs the kernel source.  I installed from disk 5 which
means I have kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4.  I tried apt-getting
kernel-source-2.4.18-bf2.4 and was told it doesn't exist.

Without networking how do I get it.  Or if it is under a different
name what is it?

---------------------------------------
Please leave this.  It is a filter term
ferulebezel
---------------------------------------

Mark Healey
deblist@healeyonline.com
Don't bothor CCing or emailing this address.  Since spammers seem to be harvesting this
list anything that doesn't come from the list server is assumed to be spam and deleted.
ASUS A87V8X mobo w AMD Athalon
	Broadcom 4401 onboard nic
	with static IP Address
ATI All-In-Wonder 9700 Video card.