A web interface for apt-get upgrade

Hello,

I have a few machines running woody, each running slightly different package sets. Now to upgrade them I have to ssh into each of them and do the update/upgrade cycle. I do not want to put this in cron. Now is their an application which can show in a neat web interface a list of all machines and if the machine is updated or the list of packages to be updated.

If such a package is not existing any tips on writing it? Does apt can send the list of files to be updated in an xml (?) format to another server?

raj