Re: exim4-spamassassin individual user prefs

Jim Tyler wrote:

Hi, I would like to figure out how to have exim use
the local users' spamassassin preferences.  My

<snipped long question...>

I have done this on a box similar to yours with only a few users by using a procmail recipe that handles sending things to spamassassin.

Doing it that way, spamassassin is using the user's ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs file -- but shouldn't your setup via exim directly also be doing that?

I use procmail to filter things into IMAP folders, so it was already in place for all the users, and I just added SA to it...

Nate