Re: missing package for kdebase?

* Robert L. Harris (Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net) wrote:

>   Due to a hard disk failure I am stuck rebuilding my wife's machine.
> So far it's going great and the box is up and 90% there.  All that's
> left is installing kdebase + some support packages.  When I try to
> install kdebase I get some errors saying it needs ksysguard, ksysguardd
> and libsensors-1debian1.  There doesn't appear to be a
> libsensors-1debian1 anywhere I can find.  Is there a way to force the
> download of everything excep the ksysgu* stuff?  I don't have the space
> anywhere to mirror the debian trees so I can't just run a find on local
> disk and do a "dpkg -i --force-depends".
>
> Thoughts?

That package is not currently available in Sid.  There is a way to get around
this, and it was discussed not more than 3 days ago on this very
list.  It was discussed before that.  And previously. Look at
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianKDE.  Next time, just use
Google, or go straight to the wiki.

Cheers

Cam