Re: Compaq Wireless LAN Multiport W200

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 08:39, stan wrote:
> What do I need to do to make a Compaq Wireless LAN Multiport W200 work in
> an N410C laptop, under STABLE.
>
> What do I need to do to make this work?

It depends on which model you have. This is actually a usb device, older
versions would work with the linux-wlan-ng usb module, newer versions
had the same model number, but a completely different chipset. If you
purchased it recently you are likely out of luck unless the manufacturer
(sorry, can't remember who it is) has released some drivers. The wlan-ng
message boards had some discussion about this when I checked a while
ago, so you might check there.

--
Mark Roach