Re: Knoppix and SCSI detection

I've never had any problems with Knoppix it usually has the latest versions of all Linux hardware drivers and system utilities like ifconfig, fdisk, iwconfig, dmesg, /proc, lspci, etc. I'm not familiar with IBM servers however but im sure its just a standard Intel system with an IBM logo on it like the Dell ones we use here. You shouldnt have any problems