Knoppix and SCSI detection

Hi

I am going to be sent to another location to install a server (among other things that will have to be done in a short space of time). To avoid any hardware detection hassles, I want to use Knoppix since the knx-hdinstall is such an easy way to get Debian running, and the Knoppix hardware detection is so good. The server is a HP ProLiant ML350 G3 with Integrated Dual Channel Wide Ultra3 SCSI Adapter

My fear is that Knoppix will not detect the SCSI adapter, and that the installation can then not proceed.
Is there someone who has used Knoppix with this hardware and willing to share his experiences?

Thanks
Ben

Web-based office space for rent. Free trial!

http://www.officemaster.net