TRAMP doesn't work anymore

Hi list!

After my recent upgrade to sid, TRAMP, the Emacs mode to access remote
files and stuff like that, doesn't work anymore. I'm using emacs20.

I've been using the version in stable earlier, I used to be a bit
confused when I set it up, and I had to type my password, but other
than that, it worked OK.

Now, I see the methods have changed and way you type the filenames have
changed, but that's OK, I like the new convention better.

I've tried many different things, but I noted that when I tried to
connect with scp, it asked me the "unknown key" question, weird,
because it should know that machine in and out... :-) So, I tried scp2,
and now it connects, I can see in the tramp buffer that it has
connected, but trying to get something more out of it (like attempting
tab-completion of a filename) makes emacs "hang". It doesn't seem to
react to anything other than kill... No text, there's nothing there but
the scrollbars, but neither the scrollbars nor drop-down-menus respond
to mouse-clicks.

The funny thing with this "hang" is that I had a customization buffer
open, and if I hover with the mouse above the buttons in that buffer
makes them light up. So there is some kind of life in there.

Could it have something to do with my prompt? It's
PS1='\[\033[1;33m\]\u@\h:\w>\[\033[0m\] '

Any other ideas?

Best,

Kjetil