Re: mutt, key bindings and debian mailing lists

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 at 06:49 GMT, ScruLoose penned:

> I need to start keeping a list of little tweaks I'm making all over
> the system, so I'll be able to roll them out on later installs...

I keep various config files in cvs.  Makes it really easy to sync up
accounts on multiple systems.  Of course, there are caveats; in
particular, setting the hostname and similar in mutt could be a problem.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.