mutt, key bindings and debian mailing lists

I wrote the following configuration items for mutt, in an attempt to end
the accidentally-replied-to-poster-rather-than-mailing-list problem:

        folder-hook debian 'bind index r list-reply'
	folder-hook debian 'bind pager r list-reply'
	folder-hook !debian 'bind index r reply'
	folder-hook !debian 'bind pager r reply'

This works fine for my mailing lists that are filtered into folders
matching the regular-expression 'debian', however it would be nice to
have it a bit more generic:

	message-hook ~l  'bind pager r list-reply'
	message-hook !~l 'bind pager r reply'

This is ideal for replying to mailing lists messages when you are
looking at them in the pager - however, it won't work if you are in the
index. This is due (I think) to the fact you can't easily identify a
'folder' as being associated to a mailing list.

Any ideas on how to improve these?

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/