Re: Anaconda, where's the beef?

on Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 10:05:59PM -0500, Fraser Campbell (fraser@wehave.net) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies since this isn't really a Debian question but does anyone
> know where a person can download the anaconda port for Debian?  I saw
> the announcement a while back from Progeny but there were no links,
> binaries, source or hints as to when they might make it available.
> Perhaps they're waiting to get their  public subversion server ready?
>
> I'm hoping the port includes the ability to kickstart Debian, that
> would make it _very_ useful for me today.

Good question.

I just spent several minutes poking through the announcements, several
package archives (both standard Debian archives,
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp (ITP list),
http://www.apt-get.org/, and the #debian IRC channel.

Your best bet may be to approach Progeny or Ian Murdoch directly on
this.

...and if you find out what the scoop is, please share!

Peace.

   Remember Ed Curry!  http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/