Re: Night mare to set day light savings time

Isn't this just a matter of re-running base-config and setting the hardware
clock to UMT, as is suggested when running a dual boot system with windows?

is there a dpkg-reconfigure ???? that will get you into just the time settings
part of base-config?

Chris

--
Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler