Re: Night mare to set day light savings time

Paul,

   Sorry to directly send you an email but i dont know
how to reply to the mailing list. when i click the
reply to link it gives a dialog box saying  mailto
protocl not registered. Anyways Thank you very much
for your time to help me with my problem
 I tried the su  -c tzconfig and when thru the the
proces  s..it only asked me 2 things first select a
country in which i selected option no 3 which US
timezones and then in option 2 i selected Eastern and
here is the output

Your default time zone is set to 'US/Eastern'.
Local time is now:      Thu Nov 13 11:44:48 EST 2003.
Universal Time is now:  Thu Nov 13 16:44:48 UTC 2003.

this time is still one hour off ..its says local time
is 11:44 when its actully 10:44 here ...

i didnt find any specific option for daylight savings
time... did i do anything worng ?

thanx for your time :)

jigga