Re: your mail

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 11:15:38PM +0300, faisal diab wrote:
> I HAVE A MOTHERBOARD VIA AC97 WITH SOUND CARD SIS 300/305 &INEED IDENTIFICATON FOR THEM

Please don't shout at us (don't use  CAPITAL LETTERS) and use a
meaningful subject line.

You did not ask a question and it is not clear to me what you want.

Will you try again please.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that
      loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
                                       Matthew 10:39